IPower MH BULBS
MAKE YOUR PLANTS GROW BETTER AND FASTER
METAL HALIDE LAMP FOR PLANT GROWTH
Item Type: Grow Lights
Power Source: AC
- HID: Metal Halide Lamps
- Body Material: Glass
- Base Material: Aluminum
- Light Source: Halogen Bulbs
- Is Dimmable: Yes
- Brand Name: iPower
- Power: 400w / 600w / 1000w Optional
- Features: plant growth
- Application: Outside, professional
- The maximum blue light for vegetable growing strong；More pure white light than the preferred HPS lamps, close to daylight frequencies, which allows it for use for growing plants
- Balanced orange-red light for stem elongation and flowering
- Mimic daylight
- Provide optimal spectral energy required for vegetative growth
- High ratio of red and blue spectral for a good photosynthetic efficiency
- Good lumen output for a high nominal value
- Robust plants with high blue light output
- High ratio of red light to healthy plant growth
- Long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption
- Good for indoor (high ceiling areas – “”high bay”” applications) and Outside use because of good light quality
- efficient lighting growing in the greenhouse
- extend the additional lighting plant culture exterior
- aid for growing plants, horticulture and hydroponics industry
iPower Grow Light
iPower Digital Dimmable Grow Light Ballast – 400W, 600W, 1000W
Want to grow bigger and better plants? Tired of yielding less because of poor weather? iPower HPS/MH Digital Dimmable Grow Light System is the solution for all indoor & greenhouse gardens.
iPower Super HPS & Metal Halide Lamp – 400W, 600W, 1000W
Super High-Pressure Sodium Bulb
Metal Halide Bulb
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many plants can fit under a 4′ x 4′ (16 sq. ft.) area?
A: The amount of plants that can fit in a 4′ x 4′ area is completely dependent on the size of the plants and the size of the pots used. A five gallon pot is about 12″ in diameter on the bottom, which means that you will have up to 16 pots in a 4′ x 4′ area.
Q: Can a lower wattage lamp be used with a higher wattage iPower ballast, and vice-versa?
A: Different mismatched wattage lamp and ballast per light fixture may cause premature ballast and/or lamp failure, and isn’t covered under warranty. Please use the same paired wattage lamp and ballast per light fixture; the dimming feature is designed for the purpose of a lowering lamp output when needed.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
HIGH LUMEN OUTPUT: 105,000 Lumens output, compatible with electronic and magnetic ballast, E39 Base
SPECIAL DESIGNED FOR PLANT GROWTH: CCT 6,000K, Enhanced blue & violet spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to stimulate vegetative growth. Ideal for rapid growth phase of plants. Greatly enhances all-around plant growth to stimulate vegetative growth
EXTRA-LOW LUMEN DEPRECIATION: maintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hours
EXCEPTIONAL BULB LIFE: 12,000 hours. New long lasting life with a high lumen output and low energy consumption. Warranty: 1 year
NOTE: allow 3-5 minutes for full bright. Please wait no less than 5 minutes after power shut off before striking again